Number of hours
- Lectures -
- Projects -
- Tutorials 6.0
- Internship -
- Laboratory works -
- Written tests -
The aim is to provide a pedagogical framework to give 1st year engineering students an opportunity to:
- reflect on their 'training, profession and career'
- discover the industrial world and 'engineering',
- make informed decisions when selecting courses and curriculum in order to meet their expectations
- have an initial toolbox at one’s disposal
Team work to invite engineers to present their professionnal background and profession.
- interview sessions with an engineer
Listening to/taking part in a feedback session on a first experience in a company.
Taking part in the organisation of the Alumni day.
Continuous assessment, no re-sit possible:
Individual report developping one's professional project (5pages min.) + CV + Filling in FSA milestone 1.
Validation : validé ou non validé (pas de note)
No grade: pass or fail
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - Year 1 Engineering Bachelor Degree - Semester 6
Course ID : 3EM2MAP6
You can find this course among all other courses.
Les ressources pédagogiques du Module d'accompagnement professionnel sont disponibles sur CHAMILO.
All pedagogical ressources are available on CHAMILO.