- 360 agreements with universities all over the world
- 25% of international students
- 60 various nationalities
- 4 international masters
How to apply?
Martin Mueller, German student - Exchange year:
My year in Grenoble was the best year of my studies. I got to know many friendly persons and learned lots of new things.
By following courses at Ense3, I improved my French and lived the French life. Moreover, the sports offer and Grenoble surrounding where a good way to compensate the many hours of studies! I am going to keep good memories of this year and I will come back for sure!
Coming for an internship
The 11 laboratories at Ense3 regularly host international students carrying out an internship.
f you wish to come for an internship in a laboratory, you must contact the relevant laboratory. Once accepted by the laboratory, you should complete the application form (indicating clearly your project subject and the duration) and provide supporting documents.
- G2ELab : Electrical Engineering
- LEGI : Fluid Mechanics and Energetics
- Laboratoire de rhéologie et Procédés (in French only) : Materials and Flows
- 3SR : Geomechanics, Civil Engineering and Natural Hazards
- IGE: Environmental Geosciences
- LEPMI : Electrochemistry and Physico- chemistry of Materials and Interfaces
- GIPSA Lab : Images, Signal, Speech and Automatic
- G-SCOP : Design, Optimization and production
- SIMAP : Science and Engineering of Materials and Processes
- GAEL: Microeconomics of sustainable innovation and consumption
- LPSC: Laboratory of subatomic physics and cosmology