Number of hours
- Lectures -
- Projects -
- Tutorials 12.0
- Internship -
- Laboratory works -
- Written tests -
The aim is to provide a pedagogical framework to give 1st year engineering students an opportunity to:
- reflect on their 'training, profession and career'
- discover the industrial world and 'engineering',
- make informed decisions when selecting courses and curriculum in order to meet their expectations
4 workshops: dream jobs, exploring the professional world of engineering, knowing one-self (JAIME), reflecting on skills and competences, exploring professions, cultural self-awareness.
- Team work: to contact and interview an engineer, to present an overview of the engineer's job and area of activity
- Team presentation to the class
Continous assessment - no re-sit possible:
- Group presentation (30%)
- Individual report (70%)
Validation : validé ou non validé (pas de note)
No grade: pass or fail
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - Year 1 Engineering Bachelor Degree - Semester 5
Course ID : 3EM1MAP9
You can find this course among all other courses.
Les ressources pédagogiques du Module d'accompagnement professionnel sont disponibles sur CHAMILO.
All pedagogical ressources are available on CHAMILO.