Number of hours
- Lectures -
- Projects -
- Tutorials 8.0
- Internship -
- Laboratory works -
- Written tests -
This course is designed to help students do the following:
- develop intercultural awareness and acquire better understanding of the international professional context
- look for an internship and develop their professional project with further reflection on competences
This course is divided into 2 parts:
I. 2 sessions dealing with intercultural awareness where students explore cultural differences in the professional context through guided discussions, the study of a model and team presentations of specific cultures.
II. 2 sessions focussing on the 2nd year internship search where students are asked to reflect on their skills and their professional project through guided discussions and activities. Students are asked to produce CV and cover letter for a specific internship offer.Prerequisites
Evaluation non rattrapable (EN) uniquement / EN assessment:
- Présentation orale (groupe) et rapport réflexif individuel sur la culture étrangère présentée / Oral presentation (group) and individual written report on the presented foreign culture.
- Jalon 2 FSA rempli au 2 mai / 2nd benchmark filled in on May 2nd
-Validation : validé ou non validé (pas de note) / No grade: Pass or Fail
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering ASI - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering IEN - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering HOE - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering IEE - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering ME - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering SEM - Semester 7
Course ID : 4EM3MAP6
You can find this course among all other courses.
Les ressources pédagogiques du Module d'accompagnement professionnel sont disponibles sur CHAMILO.
All pedagogical ressources are available on CHAMILO.