Number of hours
- Lectures -
- Projects -
- Tutorials 10.0
- Internship -
- Laboratory works -
- Written tests -
Building and concretizing one's professional project.
- further reflect on competences
- participate in a collective and individual reflection on the construction of one's professional project.
- prepare for a job interview
Workshops which will focus on the following themes:
- describing and valorizing one's professional compétences
- writing a CV and a cover letter
- filling in a SWOT
- Preparing a job interview
Rapport individuel sur la simulation d'entretien qui comprend CV + lettre de motivation + SWOT + offre et présentation orale /
Individual report on the interview simulation which includes CV + cover letter + SWOT + offer and oral presentation
Validation : validé ou non validé (pas de note)
No grade: Pass or Fail
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering ASI - Semester 9
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering IEN - Semester 9
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering HOE - Semester 9
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering IEE - Semester 9
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering ME - Semester 9
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering SEM - Semester 9
Course ID : 5EM5MAP6
You can find this course among all other courses.
Les ressources pédagogiques du Module d'accompagnement professionnel sont disponibles sur CHAMILO.
All pedagogical ressources are available on CHAMILO.