Number of hours
- Lectures -
- Projects -
- Tutorials 24.0
- Internship -
- Laboratory works -
- Written tests -
Objectives of the 2nd & 3rd language courses
• To reinforce and develop the 4 basic linguistic skills, which will provide the tools to communicate in international and varied academic, personal or professional environments.
• To reinforce and develop the tools of intercultural understanding, to enable students to engage in cultural open-mindedness and international interaction, discover the cultural diversity borne by the language
• To enable students to develop the means to continue their learning process while favouring autonomy and responsibility in that process.
The various topics (society, arts, etc.) will be integrated in a multi-disciplinary approach (history, politics, social, etc.) and the oral and written communication and interaction skills will be reinforced, within the objectives mentioned above.Prerequisites
None. All levels can be taught if minimum number of students per level
Evaluation non rattrapable (EN) / EN assessement, no retake.
Contrôle continu. L’organisation dépend de l’enseignant.e.
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering ASI - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering IEN - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering HOE - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering IEE - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering ME - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering SEM - Semester 7
Course ID : 4EU3LV26
You can find this course among all other courses.