Number of hours
- Lectures -
- Projects -
- Tutorials 24.0
- Internship -
- Laboratory works -
- Written tests -
This hybrid course is designed to help students:
- communicate in English with more ease
- improve their knowledge of the language (general and professional)
- build their self confidence using the English language
- improve their oral and written communication skills in various academic and professional situations
In this hybrid course students are working both online and in groups.
Students are given opportunities to use ENGLISH in a variety of practical situations adapted to their personal needs and objectives.
The content of the course is adapted to the group and to the individual needs and of the students. It is presented by the teacher and discussed at the beginning of the semester.Prerequisites
Evaluation non rattrapable (EN) / EN assessment, continuous assessment, no resit for this course.
Semester 5 : The exam is given in english only
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering ASI - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering IEN - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering HOE - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering IEE - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering ME - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master's Degree in Engineering SEM - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Year 1 Engineering Bachelor Degree - Semester 5 (this course is given in english only )
Course ID : 3EUXBOO8
You can find this course among all other courses.
All Boost'English course material is available on the CHAMILO platform.