Number of hours
- Lectures 13.0
- Projects -
- Tutorials 13.0
- Internship -
- Laboratory works 24.0
(1) basic knowledge on electrical components and systems,
(2) design of protections and drives of electromechanical systems.
- active and reactive powers
- mathematical representation of electric values
- operation of networks and electromechanical systems
- electrical components, industrial automatisms, sensors,
- individual protection against electrical chocs.
- design and realisation of electrical drives & systems, mesurements, tests, fault diagnostic.
EN 50% + ER 50%
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - Master of Engineering GEE - Semester 5-6
Course ID : 3EUAGEL8
You can find this course among all other courses.