Number of hours
- Lectures -
- Projects -
- Tutorials 40.0
- Internship -
- Laboratory works -
- Written tests -
This course is designed to help students do the following:
- improve their knowledge of the French language
- communicate appropriately in French in various daily life and professional situations
- improve their oral and written communication skills in French
- develop a better understanding of the French professional context.
In this course students are given opportunities to use French in a variety of useful situations to help them achieve their academic and professional goals.
The content of the course is adapted to the level of the group - from beginners to more advanced users - and is presented by the teacher at the beginning of the semester.Prerequisites
Evaluation non rattrapable uniquement (EN) /EN assessment only, no resit for this course.
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - Master inter MARS - Semester 9
- Curriculum - Master inter SGB - Semester 9
- Curriculum - Master inter HCE - Semester 7
- Curriculum - Master inter HCE - Semester 9
Course ID : WEU1FRE6
You can find this course among all other courses.