Acquire the tools and technologies for monitoring the control of industrial systems control and electrical distribution networks as well as an introduction to application using databases: historical oversight, pricing, etc.
• Introduction to Automated Systems and Command Control
• Principle of action chains and acquiring information
• characterization of the problem of observability and the notion of doubt
• Presentation of the different architectures autonomous control systems
• Observability, Controllability, Reliability and Realism
• Complexity: Towards a hierarchy of command, the CIM
• Generic operating principle of such a model
• characterization of the notion of randomness operating
• Overview of different approaches to monitoring, integrated approaches to the separate approaches
• Implemented the theoretical model of CIM: old to new architectures, what about the major advantages and disadvantages
• SCADA systems, operating principles,
DS 1 h, CC en T.P.
CC 40% + CT 60%
The course exists in the following branches:the course schedule for 2019-2020
Course ID : 5EUS5NTI
You can find this course among all other courses.
Date of update February 8, 2017