Several online digital resources are available in the electronic resources library of the inter-university documentation service (SID), which is accessible from outside via a VPN connection and your AGALAN login and password. In particular, we invite you to consult :
- Dawsonera : one of the largest collections of digital resources (more than 500,000 works in all disciplines)
- Encyclopédie de l’Energie: Collection of thematic articles to discover energy in all its aspects - in French
- Encyclopédie de l’Environnement: Collection of thematic articles on the environment and its compartments (air, water, soil, climate, living, etc.) - in French
- ENI: Digital books in the field of information technology and techniques (system and network, servers and applications, development, databases, office automation, DTP, Web, CAD).
- Europresse: All national and international news (nearly 10,000 sources for 139 countries in 16 languages)
- HAL: Multidisciplinary open archive, giving access to research articles and theses, from French or foreign teaching and research institutions, public or private laboratories.
- ScholarVox Cyberlibris: More than 30,000 full-text books in all disciplines.
- Techniques de l'Ingénieur: The most important technical, scientific and industrial documentary resource - in French
- UGA Editions : The publisher of the University Grenoble Alpes opens access to its entire online catalogue on Open Edition Books – mostly in French
Because of the COVID-19 lockdown, other publishers and providers of digital resources offer various extensions to their access or content, in all disciplines. Please specify your need by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org: the inter-university documentation service will reply to let you know what is possible.