- Degree awarded Master
- Civil Engineering
- GRENOBLE Scientific Polygon
- Duration 2 year-program
Why choose the Program ?► Grenoble is the motherland of hydraulics
► Mastering water is a major concern world wide
► Small classes that promote good learning and high quality of the teaching
► The program gives a great opportunity of six months' internship in close connection with industry
► Cutting edge research environment
► Applications for the 2024-2025 intake will open on the 16th of October 2023.Admission requirements
- You can apply at the 1st year of the master if you have a Bachelor degree in either Science (BSc) or Engineering (BEng) including courses in hydraulic, mechanical and civil Engineering
- You can apply directly at the 2nd year of the master if you have a Master degree or a 4 years of higher education level
- English language: you must have the equivalent of a B2 level and provide one of the following test: TOEFL IBT: 72 and upper / TOEFL ITP: 543 and upper / TOEIC Listening and reading: 785 and upper / TOEIC speaking and writing : 160 and upper / IELTS: 5.5 and upper
- If English is your education language you do not need to provide a language test but you must provide a certificate from your university stating that English is the medium of instructions.
- If you are native from an English-speaking country, you do not need to provide any document.
- Your GPA should be at least 3 out of 4 (or 4 out of 5) on the core subjects related to the master.
- This master is only open to international students.
The students who reside in one of the following countries have also to apply throught the "Etudes en France" procedure:
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, the Republic of the Congo, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, Haïti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, Senegal, Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Tchad, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
Tuition rates for academic year 2023/24
- For European students (nationals of a member country of the European Union, the European Economic Area, Andorra or Switzerland).
- For non EU-students
And before completing their administrative registration with a higher education institution, students will have to pay off €95 Contribution Vie Étudiante et de Campus (CVEC).
Scholarships (for outstanding students only)
Eiffel,IDEX Scholarships: Find a scholarship to come and study at Grenoble INP.
(Scholarship programmes are very selective, we select student only if he/she is the valedictorian of the best university in his/her country).
https://www.campusfrance.org/en/master-s-excellence-grants : Campus France Master's Excellent Grants
You can find information on : http://ense3.grenoble-inp.fr/en/academics/scholarships-1
The admission office will apply on your behalf to the IDEX scholarship programme. We therefore kindly ask you to refrain from sending a separate application to these programmes.
- Course duration 2 year-program
- Internships Internships mandatory/abroad
ProgramThe master in Hydraulic and Civil Engineering offers, for the most able undergraduate students, a 20 month full time 120 ECTS state-of-art technical training in hydraulics, civil engineering, hydraulic works and infrastructures, hydrology, and water resources management.
Courses are made of:
BE (project work)
|Download the 1st year program description||Download the 2nd year program description|
- Language of instruction 100% English
- Internship abroad Yes
Further learning opportunities
Internship or Master Thesis
The 9 laboratories at Ense³ regularly host international students performing / carrying out an internship or a master thesis. Students also have the alternatuve to complete their internship at a local industrial as well as abroad
Program sponsor: EDF, ENGIE, SUEZ, VEOLIA etc.
French State controlled Master's degree
International Students and Scholar Offices - ISSO