Aller au menu Aller au contenu
An international school
Ecole nationale supérieure de l'Énergie, l'Eau et l'Environnement
Engineering school in energy, water and environment
An international school
An international school

> International > ENSE3_EN-Int-FAQ

Frequently asked questions

  • Where can I get academic information ?
  • When do classes start? When are exams over?
  • Do you use ECTS grading ?
  • Do I need a specific level of French language to study at Grenoble INP-Ense3?
  • Do you offer French courses ?
  • Do I need a visa ?
  • How about health insurance ?


Date of update October 4, 2013

Université Grenoble Alpes