Aller au menu Aller au contenu
An international school
Ecole nationale supérieure de l'Énergie, l'Eau et l'Environnement
Engineering school in energy, water and environment
An international school
An international school

> International > ENSE3_EN-Int-FAQ

Do I need a specific level of French language to study at Grenoble INP-Ense3?

The majority of our classes are taught in French so you need to demonstrate that you have sufficient knowledge of French language in order to be able to benefit from in all academic activities at the school.

For all incoming students : it is recommended to have a minimum of B1 level of french according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. 
For double degree students : a certificate of french and english is required

If french is your first language or you have an internationally recognised French qualification you will not need to provide evidence of your french language ability.

Date of update August 29, 2017

Université Grenoble Alpes