Aller au menu Aller au contenu
Our engineering & master degrees
Ecole nationale supérieure de l'Énergie, l'Eau et l'Environnement
Engineering school in energy, water and environment
Our engineering & master degrees

> Studies > Double degrees

Coming as double degree student

If you wish to apply for a double degree at Ense3, you have to be enrolled in one of those universities.

Within the framework of the double degree agreements, you can be awarded a diploma from both your home institution and from Ense3 called diplôme d'ingénieur (a Master's degree in Engineering). You should fulfill the following requirements: go to the International Relations office of your university to obtain information (requirements to apply, choice of courses, scholarships...); then you must be nominated by your home institution.

After completing 3 or 4 years at your home institution, you follow 3 semesters of courses and undertake a Projet de fin d'études (master's degree thesis) in France or abroad (this depends on each double-degree agreement, therefore ask your home coordinator).

You should fill in your study program with your home institution, but you have to take 60 ECTS credits for an academic year and 30 ECTS credits for one semester.

In order to obtain a diplôme d'ingénieur you will have to take a French language examination, either the Test of French knowledge (Test de connaissance du français - TCF) or « French Language Studies Diploma » (Diplôme d'études de la langue française - DELF) or « Advanced French Language Diploma» (Diplôme approfondi de la langue française - DALF).

If you are accepted at Ense3, you will receive a letter of acceptance (including practical information about your stay) a few weeks after the deadlines below:
  • April 30th, for the autumn semester and academic year
  • November 04th, for the spring semester

Date of update February 11, 2020

Université Grenoble Alpes