The course consists of a major project work, enhancement of previous technical knowledge and skills in electrical and mechanical engineering, and practice of general engineering attributes.
After the course the participant should be able to:
- Apply knowledge and skills from previous courses, in particular in Engineering electrics or mechanics.
- Formulate and specify problems in engineering and apply different methods of solution to these as well as judge the relevance of different methods.
- Study independently with the aim of consolidating and deepening of already acquired knowledge in engineering.
- Present solutions of complex and basic engineering problems in a written technical report with demands on content, structure and use of language.
- Present the work orally in a professional way.
Projects are conducted in group of 6 to 9 students from different departments of the school.
Compulsory courses in the field of study (depending on the project topic).
Contrôle continu (CC) uniquement, non rattrapable / Continuous assessment (CC) only, no resit for this course.
The grade correspond to different subparts:
Your work: the grade will be given by the lab/company tutor and grading as well a technical report that is due ahead of the oral defense.
Your ability to manage the project which is assessed through a project management report as well as a defense in front of a committee.
The personal work is essentially devoted to the progress of the project, 60h are to be included in your project management.
The course exists in the following branches:
Course ID : 4EUS4PRO
You can find this course among all other courses.
Date of update February 8, 2017