The course consists of a major project work, enhancement of previous technical knowledge and skills in electrical and mechanical engineering, and practice of general engineering attributes.Contact Stephane GUILLET
After the course the participant should be able to:
- Apply knowledge and skills from previous courses, in particular in Engineering electrics or mechanics.
- Formulate and specify problems in engineering and apply different methods of solution to these as well as judge the relevance of different methods.
- Study independently with the aim of consolidating and deepening of already acquired knowledge in engineering.
- Present solutions of complex and basic engineering problems in a written technical report with demands on content, structure and use of language.
- Present the work orally in a professional way.
Projects are conducted in group of 6 to 9 students from different departments of the school.
Compulsory courses in the field of study (depending on the project topic).
Written reports with technical review and project management.
Oral presentation in a professional way.
This course unit do not propose a second session.
60h of personal work may be used for this project.
The grade is obtained through a continuous exam and correspond to different subparts:
your work, the grade will be given by the lab/company tutor and grading as well a technical report that is due ahead of the oral defense.
your ability to manage the project which is assessed through a project management report as well as a defense in front of a committee.
This course brings 6.0 ECTS to students in S8 - M1 HCESemester 8 - This course may be followed in french or in english
Date of update February 8, 2017