A+Augmenter la taille du texteA-Réduire la taille du texteImprimer le documentEnvoyer cette page par mailPartagez cet articleFacebookTwitterLinked InGoogle+Viadeo
Number of hours
Lectures : 22.0
Tutorials : 16.0
Laboratory works : 20.0
Projects : -
Internship : -
Written tests : ?
ECTS : 5.0
Officials :Celine BOURGEOIS
Complete tools, knowledge, skills about hydraulic and civil engineering with:
GIS (Geographical Information Systems);
Impact assesment ;
Numerical modeling for open channel steady state flow
Hydraulic works: weirs, sluices and gates (advanced analytical models);
Design of dykes : technological, analytical and numerical approach
1) Impact Studies & regulatory framework: Courses about French and European organization and laws Projects on real situations (Bridge over a river ; Flood expansion area ; Road embankment in a floodplain; Implementation of a wastewater treatment plant; Installation of underground catchment; Water Intake structure for hydroelectric purposes ; Urban networks: change from unitary to sanitary ;...).
2) GIS: Structure / Specific applications for hydraulic studies / QuickStart software
3) Hydraulic work on irrigation channel: construction methods, design specifications and principles, technological approach
4) Water intake: study of flow and sediment transport (flows over spillways , through gates, open channel flow, settling, flush cleaning).
5) Numerical modeling of free surface steady-state flows : Hec-RAS
6) Dykes: basics on slope stability (sliding), underground flow, internal erosion. Technological, analytical and numerical approach.
Common Part : Hydraulics of pressurized flows (previous semester) Open Channel Flows, Groundwater Hydraulics (studied during the same semester)
GHO part : Strength of material, Reinforced concrete Geomechanics(studied during the same semester)
Written exam : 30% ; 2h with documents Continuous assessment : 70% ; 4 reports, 1 defense Second session : Written exam, 2h, replaces the written exam for the 1rst session mark